Get the Guide:
How SECURE 2.0 impacts employee financial wellbeing
Big changes are coming for employee retirement readiness and financial wellbeing strategies.
The SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022 contains several provisions designed to encourage more employers to adopt 401(k) plans and to make it easier for employees to save for retirement.
What do HR and benefits professionals need to know about SECURE 2.0? Explore this guide for a summary of the key provisions and their impacts on employee financial wellbeing in the workplace.
Download the SECURE 2.0 Guide to explore key provisions, including:
- Automatic enrollment and escalation
- Ability to 401(k) match on student loans
- Emergency savings accounts
- Increased age for required minimum distributions (RMDs)
- Higher catch-up limits
- Emergency withdrawals
- Employee self-certification for hardship distribution
- Lost and found database
- Roth accounts
Enter your information to unlock access to the guide.