About the State of Employee Financial Wellness report:
The “The State of Employee Financial Wellness 2023” survey ran from December 2022 to February 2023. We gathered responses from 235 HR professionals in virtually every industry vertical. Respondents are from all over the world, with the majority from North America, especially the United States. The participants represent a broad cross-section of employers by number of employees, ranging from small businesses with fewer than 50 employees to enterprises with 20,000+ employees. Questions for the survey were guided by an independent advisory board of employee financial wellness experts who we thank for their invaluable insights.
What you will learn:
To better understand the current landscape of employee financial wellness, this report explores areas such as:
- How well organizations understand the financial well-being of their employees
- The most common financial-related stressors
- The prevalence of financial well-being initiatives
- Why organizations choose or choose not to offer these initiatives
- The metrics organizations track to measure the success of their financial wellness initiatives
- The extent to which organizations help employees achieve greater financial wellness
By requesting access to this resource, you may be contacted by LearnLux with relevant information and newsletters about financial wellbeing. You may opt-out of communications at any time. For more information on LearnLux, head to learnlux.com.