Financial wellbeing for all income levels
Hourly workers, executives, and everyone in between.
Every employee's financial situation is different. How can companies put together a suite of benefits that can provide an individualized approach?
Watch this session to hear from HR and benefits leaders in retail, construction, airlines, and more.
- Stephanie Mapp, Aarons
- Martina Poet, Messer Construction Co.
- Kelley Elliott, Delta Air Lines
- Rebecca Liebman, LearnLux
Moderated by Lydia Dishman, Fast Company
In this one-hour recorded event, you’ll learn:
- Why mental health and financial wellbeing are closely linked
- How companies with diverse and dispersed workforces are thinking about their financial wellbeing strategy
- When to communicate with employees to drive maximum financial wellbeing program engagement
Enter your info for instant access to the webinar recording.