About the Fireside Chat
Now more than ever, employee financial wellbeing is paramount. What once was an “emerging benefit” is now a standard offering at enterprise employers. As part of your holistic strategy, hear from both the consultant and vendor perspective on best practices for implementing (and iterating on) a financial wellbeing program that will drive real results. Attendees will learn why traditional financial wellbeing has been coming up short, how the industry has experienced a massive shift, and what new technology is bringing to the table. Powered by the leading benefits consulting experience of Gallagher and the financial wellbeing expertise of LearnLux, this session will equip you with a roadmap for success. You’ll leave with an action plan for launching, then learning from your workplace financial wellness program, whether you have one in place already or are looking to offer something ASAP.
Who should watch:
HR and Benefits professionals at companies with 250+ employees that are passionate about employee financial wellbeing
What you will learn:
- Why old-school financial wellbeing strategies consistently fall short
- The massive shift happening in workplace financial wellbeing (+ what’s to come)
- What emerging technologies are on the market
- How to evaluate what program is right for large employers, depending on your specific needs and demographics
- Tips to create a financial wellbeing launch and learning action plan
- Expert industry insights from Gallagher and LearnLux
By requesting access to this recorded webinar, you may be contacted by LearnLux with relevant information and newsletters about financial wellbeing. You may opt out of communications at any time. For more information on LearnLux, head to learnlux.com.